BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Friday, June 4, 2010

90 Minute Shirt

A week or so ago, I made this little shirt for the boys. I found this awesome tutorial for the "90 minute shirt" here (BTW, I currently love the "MADE" blog. I stalk it daily. :)

Anyways, here are some pics of how the shirt turned out. I love it and it really was easy (after a bit of trail and error and some quality time with my stitch picker). The shirt is special too because I made it out of one of Poppie's old shirts.

Enjoy! And make your own 90 minute shirts! I plan on doing some more soon. Aaron willingly donated some of his old t-shirts for the project.




2 comments:

LivG said...

Impressive! It probably wouldn't be as easy for me and certainly would take longer than 90 minutes, but maybe someday I'll try my hand...

Christina said...

Ok, I spent a while last night looking at Made...I am so in love! Thanks for posting about this shirt! I will definitely have to try my hand at it once we get the office set up with my sewing table & stuff.

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...