BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Meng Menu


Saturday: Date night!
Sunday: Leftovers (cleaned out the fridge! YEA!)
Monday: Baked Chicken tenders, mashed potatoes and gravy, corn
Tuesday: Salmon patties, cheese grits, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Hot dogs, chips, fruit
Thursday: Spaghetti and meatballs, salad
Friday: Grilled Pork loin (on sale at Kroger this week!), rice, green beans

Grocery shopping was two-fold this week. I had to go the the store yesterday (with the boys) for the essentials (bread, coffee creamer...you know, the essentials!) and I also bought some school supplies for the boys (they got a list from preschool. Yes. In preschool, they already have a LIST. I am trying to buy a few things a week so that we can afford it). Anyways, I spent $39 yesterday. And I spend $97 today, which included $17 for pull-ups. So....overall, food-wise, I am under budget but as far as overall weekly shopping goes, I am $11 over. Stink. Oh well. I am not going to beat myself up too much. 

In other news, I am planning on making Cinnamon Swirl bread (from my Big Red Cookbook) for the 2nd time. I made it last week and it was absolutely delicious, especially toasted with butter. Yum! 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...