BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, July 11, 2011

Meng Menu


Here's my menu plan for the week. I am going shopping this morning and am planning on a LOW grocery bill week. Summer is a lean time for us (I don't get a paycheck) so I am trying to do all I can to reduce our weekly food bills. 

Monday: Asian Pork Loin, rice, green beans (Thanks Tara for posting this recipe! I can't wait to try it out!)
Tuesday: Chicken Ceaser Salad, homemade French bread (will post this recipe later in the week! It is delish!)
Wednesday: BLTs (with tomatoes from our porch-garden!), chips, fruit
Thursday: Grilled Pork loin, garlic mashed potatoes, California blend veggies
Friday: Italian Chicken and Pasta, French bread, salad
Saturday: Pancakes, bacon, fruit salad
Sunday: ???

What are YOU making for your family for dinner this week? 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...