BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Brotherly love (?)

....or hate, I should say.

The majority of the time the boys are best buds. The love to be together, laugh together, play together and wrestle together. There are certain things, however, that really get on each others' nerves and then all violence breaks loose!

I am not sure what happened this  morning (I was in our office doing some printing) but all of a sudden I heard the TERRIBLE CRY. Every mother knows that cry. It means your child is really hurt and need mommy NOW! I ran to the living room and Micah was clutching his back saying over and over "He bit me!" Benji confirmed that a yes, he did bite. I was horrified when I looked at his back--not bleeding or anything but a nasty looking bite! I am not even sure how the bite was provoked, if at all! Benji spent some quality time crying in his room while I hugged Micah.

Rest of the morning = twin love and friendship

While I was making lunch I hear the TERRIBLE CRY again, this time from Benji! Just a moment before, both boys had been singing the Veggie Tales theme song at the top of their lungs. Apparently, Benji had been singing too loud and to solve that problem, Micah threw a plastic hanger at Benji's head. Benji's singing frequently annoys Micah but the hanger throwing was a first. Hopefully we won't have a repeat of that reaction.

And hopefully there will be more love and less TERRIBLE CRYing this afternoon.

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...