BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Family Fun: Putt-putt and MORE!

It's Saturday! That means Family Fun day for the Mengs! This summer we have been trying to do a fun activity with the boys every Saturday morning. Last week we went canoeing for the first time and then went to Arby's for lunch. Sadly, I didn't take my camera with me. After being chastised by my sister, Chelsea, for "not taking enough pictures!!!" I duly took the camera with us today--I am so glad I did! We had a wonderful time and here are the pictures to prove it. 
 The boys love to play putt-putt and even had their ball colors picked out before we got there. 
Micah = green. Benji = Blue
(My favorite part of this video is when Micah says "Good job, Benj!" Love their encouragement of each other!)
Putt-putt is hilarious when you have three year olds. They love to whack the ball as hard as they can... 
 ...and then they run up to the ball, pick it up and put it right next to the hole and "tap it" in! HOLE! Actually Micah got a hole in one with one of his putts. :)
 Love my Meng men
 After putt-putt we rode the go-carts! WOOT! It was blazing hot (100 degrees at 11am)
 It was a perfect day to try out the bumper boats! We rode around, slammed into each other, and squirted water at each other and everyone else who was trying to cool off on this July morning.
Benji drove the boat with me (in fact, he kept saying "Let me do it!" The kid is itching to be 16 already!) We had such a fun morning but were really glad to get back into the AC (the slushies we got at DQ helped cool us off on the way home too). 

1 comment:

Brittany @ The Rollins World said...

They are so cute! Can't believe it's just as hot there as it is here!

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...