BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BAM Diaper end-of-the-year SALE!

Is one of your New Years Resolutions to save money in 2012 by using cloth diapers? Jump start that resolution by taking advantage of my BAM Diaper end-of-the-year sale! 
These 6 diapers are left over from my sewing this year and I am selling them for $12 each or 25% off normal retail ($16 each)! This is a great price for an AIO diaper.
Each of these diapers is a Medium or 20-30 lbs. 

UPDATE: Both yellow diapers and the pink diaper have been sold (as of Dec 28)

Want an even more economic way to diaper your little one? BAM Diaper covers and prefolds are a great way to go! Each cover (10-20 lbs or Small & 20-30 lbs or Medium) is $10 each.

Send me (Brittany) an email at bmeng@liberty.edu if you are interested! I ship too ($5 extra)!

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...