BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Shower for Silas + 34 week belly

 The ladies from my wonderful life group at church gave me a baby shower today and I had a wonderful time. 
 Well, here I am at 34.5 weeks! 
One word comes to mind for describing my body right now: ROUND. 
My best friend Candace bought me this dress to wear because she said it make my belly "look amazing."
My sweet friend Jean hosted the shower at her beautiful home. There about 7 ladies in all.
We had brunch and then just talked for a while. Then we opened presents for Silas and talked a lot more!
 (The pictures look off because my camera settings were messed up. Sad!) 
 A fun diaper cake made by Maria. There were newborn and size 1 diapers plus toys, teethers, and some lotion inside. 
 Plus, she added some Red Sox pacies because she knows what a big fan Aaron is. He loved them! (hopefully Silas will too!) 
 My friend Kim gave me this adorable Owl print picture for our nursery plus sheets that have owls and woodland animals on them! I love them! 
(She got some sneaky help from Aaron in order to find out our nursery theme) 

My other favorite thing about the shower was that each lady read a Bible verse of blessing for Silas before I opened each present. Jean had inserted Silas' name into each verse to make it a personal prayer for him and attached the verses to leaves made out of pretty paper. I am going to take all the leaves and make a picture/mural for the wall in his room. 

Silas, you are loved! We can't wait to meet you! 
What a lovely shower. Thank you everyone! 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

A. You look AMAZING!!
B. I love the Bible verse idea! What a blessing!
C. What a cute diaper cake. Caleb has that same monkey rattle and he LOVES to eat it! :)

I can't wait to meet Silas!!

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...