BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Meng Menu


I haven't done a menu for a while--for myself or the blog!--but life is slowing back to normal so the Meng Menu is back! Here is what we are eating for the week. I went shopping tonight and spent $64!!! I think I'll have to make a small trip mid week to get some more milk, eggs, bread, cereal but I think that this will be a very frugal week! Thank goodness because the boys' surgeries are coming up and we are trying to save as much as possible! 

Saturday: Grilled Country Style Ribs, mashed potatoes, corn
Sunday: BLTs, Chips and dip, carrot sticks, apple slices
Monday: Grilled pork loin, roasted potatoes, ceaser salad
Tuesday: Hot dogs, chips, peaches
Wednesday: Beef Ravioli w/ marinara sauce, salad
Thursday: Shepherds Pie
Friday: Salmon cakes, cheese grits, steamed broccoli and carrots

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...