BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Copycat Sunhat

I have been looking for a way to keep the sun out of my eyes this summer. I can't wear sunglasses because I have regular glasses and my eyes have issues with my contacts. So, I attempted to make a sunhat of sorts.
When I was 11 or so, I had a dorky obsession with hats. I am afraid that the tendency toward dorkiness has never left. Yes, I do know that this creation is pretty silly looking.
I made a copy-cat version of this hat/headband on etsy. It was really easy. I have yet to try it out yet but tomorrow we are going to the splash park and I am going to tie this baby on, throw my hair in a ponytail and hope it does the trick.

(Why can't I look as cool as the model on etsy? Why oh why? Oh well, my hope is that it works and keeps me from squinting in the bright sun tomorrow morning. :)

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...