BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Meng Menu

I had a great shopping trip this week! I employed many of my tips for keeping my grocery budget under control and I came out on top! I spent $115 which included $33.87 of savings (coupons and Kroger plus savings). Ten dollars under budget! YEA!

Here is what I'm cooking this week:


Saturday: Grilled Pork Loin, roasted red potatoes, green beans
Sunday: Breakfast Casserole, fruit salad
Monday: BBQ Pork sandwhiches, ranch potato salad, fresh summer fruit
Tuesday: Baked Chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, corn
Wednesday: Spinach Cheese Roll-ups w/sausage, green salad, homemade bread
Thursday: Bacon, eggs, English muffins, orange Julius 
Friday: Frozen Pizza, green salad

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...