BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Meng Menu

My friend Debbie came up with the clever "Meng Menu" since Monday isn't really when I actually do my menus. Thanks Debbie!

Here is our menu for the week. Maybe this will jumpstart your own meal plans for this coming week.

Saturday: Homemade Calzones, Salad (I used the dough from this recipe and added regular pizza fillings. Delish!)
Sunday: Sandwiches, soup
Monday: Pork Chops (leftover), rice, broccoli
Tuesday: Chicken and dumplings, green beans
Wednesday: Chicken Lo Mein w/ broccoli and carrots
Thursday: Sloppy Joes, baked fries, fruit salad
Friday: Frozen Pizza, salad

Grocery bill was $106 this week! YEA!!!!! This final tab was after $16 Kroger card savings and $4 of coupons. This was including Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner AND watercolor paints for each of the boys. :D

 I think I have FINALLY gotten my grocery bill under control. Maybe I will write a post soon about what has worked for me to lower my grocery bills each week. 

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Nice title! ;) Yes, please share your tips for groceries. I thought I had it under control but this month was WAY out of budget!

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...