BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, May 21, 2012

Meng Menu


Sunday: Potluck with small group
Monday: Homemade pizza (going to try this crust recipe!)
Tuesday: Grilled chicken (marinated in italian dressing), salad, yeast rolls
Wednesday: Scrambled eggs, hash browns, fruit salad
Thursday: Tuscan pasta w/ ravioli, greek salad
Friday: Honey garlic pork chops, rice, green beans
Saturday (our 6th anniversary!): London Broil, baked potatoes, corn on the cob

Grocery shopping was exciting (??) this week because I did NOT go on Sunday afternoon sans boys. I took them with me this morning. They were really pretty good. But the other "exciting" thing was that I only had one hour to drive to the store, shop, go home, unload groceries, and drive to Kids Cove to meet a friend. Whew! And I did it! In fact, I got to Kids Cove early! WOW! I felt pretty frantic the whole time and I really prefer to go by myself but I am glad that I was able to get the shopping done this morning before my friend-date. 

Budget-wise I was good too: $112 and change. :) We don't have money for a sitter/dinner out on our anniversary so I "splurged" on some red meat (cheap but hey, you can't be picky on a budget, right?) that we both enjoy. I am hoping we can grill the london broil along with the corn on the cob. Yum! Happy 6th anniversary to us! 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...