BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Seriously?

So, I decided to put ads on my blog. This was a decision I went back and forth on but after having over 1400 hits (ok, a bunch few of those are me viewing my own blog) in 2-3 months, and learning that placing ads on your blog can generate income (ha! we will see...any money is better than nothing when you are a poor student/SAHM), I decided to take the plunge.

I set up everything this afternoon and realized how computer illiterate I am. Google Ads is supposed to match ads to the content on your blog, in my case, sewing, kids, crafts, parenting, grad student, etc. So you can imagine my surprise when I visited my blog this evening and witnessed an ad for tattoo design!! LOL! Stay tuned folks: there will be pics uploaded very soon of my rockin' new tats and a tutorial for designing your own tattoos soon!!

(I think it takes a few days for Google Ads to match the ads to you content...we'll see how this works out...)

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...