BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Mrs. Meng

Tomorrow I take on a new title. Yes, I know I have been Mrs. Meng for over three years but no one ever calls me that. If they do, I always giggle. It sounds so formal and...just weird. Me? A Mrs? Yes. Apparently so. But tomorrow I will be Mrs. Meng to my students. I start teaching two sections of English 101 at Liberty University tomorrow as a Graduate Assistant. EEK! I am super nervous/anxious/stressed. But I am excited too! Tomorrow is HUGE day! One of those "this is the first day of the rest of your life" days. I've been saying since I was, oh 12 or so, that I wanted to be an English teacher. Well, tomorrow, I am fulfilling that dream. Tomorrow I will answer to Mrs. Meng.

I hope I don't giggle.

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...