BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Friday, October 23, 2009

Blog SLACKER

I haven't blogged in over a month! AK! Not that I have readers pounding at my door, dying to know about my life...but still! I feel bad. I have been so busy with school and just LIFE! My time is consumed with homework. This is actually a "lighter" week--meaning I don't have 600 pages to read for the week, more like 400-500, plus a few short papers to write. Ug. Grad school is no joke. I really do like school (I keep telling myself that....) but the homework load is overwhelming most of the time. I just wish I had more time to do things that I WANT to do....like blog...:) I will post a few short posts to update my life for the past month, just so I can remind myself, and you, dear readers (all 2 of you...maybe less) of my life in past few weeks.

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...