BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, August 31, 2009

The Shred

Today I started "The Shred"--Jillian Michaels workout video. Yes, Jillian Michaels of Biggest Loser fame. It is an intense 20 minute workout consisting of alternating intervals of cardio, abs and strength exercises. And boy, was I shaky afterwards. And now, 15 hours after completing the workout, I am SORE! I also bought Bob's Yoga video, which I am going to try tomorrow.

But I am determined to do it for (at least!) 30 days. I am working out for the first time since, well, before I got pregnant. And since I quit breastfeeding 5 months ago, my weight has crawled back up to, well, let's just say it's a little higher than I would like it to be). My favorite jeans are just too stinkin' tight and I've decided I can't use the excuse that "I had twins" for my poochy belly forever. So, we'll see if "The Shred" helps. I would love to tone up and see my flat belly again (Don't really know if that is possible but, hey! I am going to try!!)

Stayed tuned for descriptions of my agony, I mean, of my success! :/

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Let me know how it goes! I think with a Jillian workout video I'd have to mute her, but I'm sure the results would be worth any annoying voice I'd have to listen to :) Good luck!

Kierstyn said...

Good for you! And good luck!

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...