BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Saturday, July 4, 2009

I made an apron!

I made an apron! After admiring some aprons that I saw on etsy.com, I decided to try to make one myself. I love the material and I think it turned out pretty cute. I wanted to have a sweetheart neckline but it didn't work out. I made the bodice way to big at first and had to alter it after I sewed it, taking out the sweetheart curves. The bodice could fit better but I think the apron will do it's job. Not too bad for an afternoon project with no pattern!! 



Love this fabric!!!!
Not such a nice pic of me, but you get a good look at the apron on

Finished product!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

It looks great! I was admiring all the cute aprons on etsy a while back and told myself I'd make on for each of my sister-in-laws to send to them for Mother's Day... that obviously did not happen! I LOVE the toile fabric you used, and am very impressed you did that without a pattern!

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...