BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Friday, April 24, 2009

Stupid Dog!

We have had a very bad week with the dog. She had discovered that she has a taste for disposable diapers and likes to shred them on the living room floor. And she also likes to use the living room carpet as her personal potty. So frustrating! When I got out of the shower on Wednesday I found a disaster- she had shredded 5 poopy diapers all over the carpet (the smell was overwhelming) and peed and pooped herself. I was SO mad! It took me 45 minutes to clean it up. GRRR! Stupid dog. We are trying to be proactive about taking her out but she just won't go the bathroom when we take her out. The exception is while we are on a walk- she always goes to the bathroom when we walk her every day. But I can't walk her every time she needs to do her business.

To add to my bad luck for the day, my flip flop broke while I was out at play group. Sigh.

Update: she has done a LOT better today. No accidents in the house and she went in the yard TWICE, as well a on her walk. Thank GOD! I hope she is on the road to recovering from her pottying-in-the-house addiction. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...