BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, March 23, 2014

Meng Menu: Two Weeks of dinners!

Here is our dinner menu for the next two weeks. I am patting myself on the back for a job well done at the grocery store today! I saved $59.63 with Kroger savings and coupons (24%!) for a grand total of $191.24. 

That is $95.62 a week! WHAT???

Granted, I usually make 1-2 small shopping trips in week two but I am really pleased with my shopping today. 

Here is what we are eating: 

Sunday: Chicken pot pie
Monday: Waffles, breakfast sausage**, fruit
Tuesday: Baked cod, baked potatoes, green beans
Wednesday: Parmesan chicken, parmesan rice, steamed broccoli w/ garlic butter
Thursday: Lasagna, garden salad
Friday: Out to eat

Saturday: Grilled chicken breasts, baked beans, carrots and celery

Sunday: Sloppy joes, baked fries, Green beans
Monday: BLTs, chips, apples
Tuesday:  Cheesy chicken rice casserole, steamed broccoli
Wednesday: Sliders, baked fries, carrots
Thursday: Spaghetti w/Italian sausage, salad
Friday: Out to eat
Saturday: Pancakes, breakfast sausage**, fruit

**Did you know you can bake your breakfast sausage? I just discovered this. I slice the roll of sausage into 10-12 rounds (shaping them slightly with my hands) and bake them on a foil lined sheet pan at 400 for 15ish  minutes. Perfect, fast, and no greasy splatters on the stove!

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...