BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Thursday, December 19, 2013

FREE Stocking Stuffers Your Kids Will Love

For some reason, when thinking of stocking stuffers for my kids, all my brain was saying was "Uhhhh….?"

Then I started thinking about things my kids really like to do. Two of their favorites "special treats" are playing Angry Birds on my iPad and watching shows on Netflix. They only get to do these activities on special occasions so I thought…

"What about a coupon book?" 
 Coupons are easy and FREE and I know my boys will LOVE coupons for Angry Birds...
…and Netflix. I made 3 coupons for each activity with a check box to mark when the coupon has been redeemed. I'm sure these coupons will get good use over Christmas break!

I cut out some printable tags, wrote the coupon info, cut some wrapping paper to size, and stapled. BAM!
What do your kids love to do? Make some coupon books and stuff those stockings!
Your kids will love you! 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...