BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Meng Menu


Sunday: Broiled Asian chicken thighs, rice, broccoli
Monday: Shredded Pork tacos
Tuesday: Hellmans chicken, parmesan rice, green beans
Wednesday: Pizza roll, salad
Friday: Out to eat
Saturday: Hamburger Sliders, baked fries, carrots and apples

I haven't posted our menu in a few weeks. I always make a one but I forget to post until around Tuesday or so....

Chicken thighs were on sale last week so I socked up and bought a tray of 9 boneless/skinless thighs for $3! Score! 

I also am using leftover Pork shoulder that I made last week. The pork was one sale for $1.49/pound and I bought a 7.7 pounder. I had never cooked a pork shoulder before and was a little nervous. But it turned out great! I cooked it "low and slow" for 7 hours at 275: 6 hours covered with foil and 1 hour without foil at the end. Delicious! We have already eaten it for dinner twice on buns with BBQ sauce. We still have a ton left so...tacos it is!

Finally, I have to give a shout-out to Thursday's meal: The Sausage, Kale and Pasta in lemon cream sauce. I made this a few weeks ago and it was SO. GOOD. I put it on my imaginary if-I-one-day-run-a-restaurant menu. Yum. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...