BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, April 15, 2012

DIY Maternity: Top from Men's T-shirt

I upcycled one of my Goodwill finds today! I had so much fun with this project and I love the results. 
 Here's before: A medium Mens t-shirt I bought for $3.50.
 It is 95% cotton 5% spandex so it has a nice softness and stretch. 
 I followed this really simple tutorial on DIYMaternity and here is the finished result!! I love it! It is so comfortable and I think it turned out pretty darn cute!
(It looks lavender in the sunlight but the true color is darker, like the picture below)
(It looks like I am sticking my butt out in this pic...maybe it is really just that big...sigh...)

Here is a pic of the side. I added a little girly tuck to the top of the sleeves. 
The shirt has such a nice stretch to it; I will be able to wear it for many months to come! 

I have several more projects coming up! I am having way to much fun sewing my maternity wardrobe. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...