BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Meng Menu


Sunday: Roasted chicken, mashed potatoes (trying a "steam and mash bag" from Kroger), green beans
Monday: Breakfast casserole, fruit salad
Tuesday: Calzones, salad
Wednesday: Pot roast, baked potatoes, corn
Thursday: Cheeseburger Soup, rolls
Friday: Chicken, rice, green beans
Saturday: Grilled Cheese, jello salad, chips

I have been very unmotivated about menu blogging lately. Maybe it is because I am in the vicious grasp of morning (all-day) sickness and pretty much nothing sounds good to eat. Around 2pm today though, my appetite decided to show up! WOO HOO! Maybe it will only stick around for a few hours but maybe my preggo-sickness is leaving (?). I hope! I will be 12 weeks on Thursday. 

Any tips for keeping the nausea at bay? Any magical foods that I can eat that will both sound and taste delicious? 

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Well, my nurse told me to eat a handful of cheerios every hour or so. She said the dryness of the cheerios would keep the stomach juices at bay and help with the nausea. I wouldn't say it was 100% all the time effective for me...but it did seem to help some on really bad days. Hope you feel better soon!

Miss Hannah said...

When I was feeling sick with both kids, I found that sour/acidic things helped for some reason. Adding lemon juice was the only way I could drink water. Salt-n-vinegar chips, while totally unhealthy, were a definite stomach settler. I could have lived on dill pickles, lemon Italian ice, and ginger snaps (not together - that would be gross). No advice though for meals to help. I basically lived on snacks until the 2nd (or even 3rd) trimester!

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...