BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, September 19, 2011

Four-year-old photographer: What I did while Mommy made puppets

Hi! My name is Micah and I am almost 4 years old. I really like Mommy's cool camera and today I took pictures of the things I like while Mommy sewed the puppets!
 Here is my Mommy! I like her a lot. When I took this picture I said, "Aww, that's so cute!" 
 This is our fireplace. I helped Daddy make a fire on Saturday. I really like fire. 
 This is a log. We burn logs in our fireplace.
These are my feet! Mommy drew them and I took a picture. Cool, huh?
 Mommy is using the glue gun to glue my chicken's face. I really wanted to use the glue gun. Really. A lot. But Mommy said no. :( :( :(
 This is my red car. It goes by itself. It has batteries. Today I made it go into Mommy's feet while she did the dishes. It was so funny that I did it about 12 times in a row.
I love cars. 
 See Mommy's eye? She is giving a puppet show! 
Ok, Mommy took this last picture, at my brother's request. These are Benji's favorite cars. 

I took more pictures but Mommy deleted them because they were mostly super-close blurry versions of my Thomas the Train, cars, or pictures of the TV (I wanted to take a picture of Walle on TV but it didn't turn out).
I love taking pictures! Mommy thinks I might have an eye for it! :) 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...