BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Happy Sixth Birthday, Micah and Benji!

How are my twins SIX already? It seriously feels like they JUST turned five. This year has gone by so fast!

This has been a big year for Micah and Benji. They became big brothers AND they started Kindergarten. 

 I am so proud of them. 

Look how they've grown!
 Newborns in the NICU
 First birthday (we survived!!!)
 Two year old twins!
 Terrific twos (though sometimes terrible twos...)
 Three year old twins!
 Arr! We're three!
 Guess who's FOUR?? Micah and Benji!
 Four years old and off to school!
Five years old! 
Today we are SIX! 

Oh my goodness, boys! You are growing up so fast! 
Raising twins has been (very!) hard at times but I can honestly say that this past year has been the most delightful year I have had as a parent. Looking forward to many more wonderful years with my little men. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...