BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, February 18, 2013

Meng Menu


Sunday: Frozen pizza (for boys)
Monday:  Salmon, rice, broccoli 
Tuesday: Taco salad
Wednesday: Chili, garden salad
Thursday: Pan chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans
Friday: Eggs, bacon, fruit salad
Saturday: Leftover Chili, corn bread

Is it just me or are grocery prices rising? I spent way over my budget this week: $164 BOO! I did spend a lot of coffee (Aaron and I have a taste for Starbucks coffee) and while it was on sale ($2 off each package) it still adds up. Plus I bought toilet paper. Still, it seems to be increasingly hard to keep my spending to $125. 

Then I think, what is my grocery bill going to be when I have two 17 year olds and one 12 year old??? AHH! 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...