BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, August 27, 2012

Meng Menu


Monday: Spaghetti w/ sausage, salad
Tuesday: Dinner at Open house at school
Wednesday: Pizza roll, salad
Thursday: Salmon, parmesan rice, green beans
Friday: out to eat with in-laws
Saturday: Parmesan chicken, mashed potatoes, corn
Sunday: Sandwiches, chips, jello salad

I stayed pretty much on budget this week at $128. That final tally included printer paper, batteries, and 2 notebooks for Aaron so I was pretty pleased with only going over $3. Plus, really, with two dinners "out" this week, I SHOULD be close to budget. But because my in-laws are coming into town on Thursday, I wanted to do some "special" meals, like salmon (which we don't do that often)

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...