BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, September 19, 2010

Kids T-Shirt Refashion

Isn't it sad when your kids' favorite clothes start getting too small? The boys are at that stage right now and one of their favorite shirts is getting too short and tight. Plus, since the shirt is white, it was getting pretty dingy. Rather than retire their "Pirate Kid" shirts, however, I decided to refashion--well, really, upgrade--them.

The t-shirts before. The new ones were from a pack of 5 undershirts from Walmart
I cut out a background from scraps from one of Aaron's t-shirts I used for a previous refashion
A pattern for the background make from a large envelope (recycled junkmail...)
Background and picture cut out
I zig-zaged the picture to the background
Then zig-zaged the background to the t-shirt. Ta-da! "New" shirts!
Micah said, "I like it!"

2 comments:

LivG said...

So cute! What a great idea! I've been trying to think of something to do with my kid's shirts. Love it! I just don't have the time though... :-(

Roshan Jha said...

It is a very informative blog which everyone should read. You can also check our blog: Kid’s t-shirt

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...