BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Monday, February 2, 2009

Potty Seat

I guess I am writing a lot about potties lately....

I bought a potty seat today. You know, the ones that fit on top of the regular toilet seat? It is soft and has ducks on it. :) I know the boys are only 16 months old but hear me out. I have been having them sit on the potty to poop since they were about 7 months old. Micah has really taken to it and really likes to sit on the potty. Benjamin, not so much. Micah, on the other hand, wants to sit on the toilet at least once a day, sometimes more. 

On Saturday, Micah started grunting and went into the bathroom and starting banging the toilet lid up and down. Aaron asked him if he wanted to poop and Micah got all excited. So, Aaron helped him sit on the toilet. I don't think he pooped- just had some gas. But he's got the idea. So, I bought our first potty seat today. Sniff! My little boys are growing up. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...