BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, September 6, 2015

Meng Menu

I realized the other day that I hadn't posted a Meng Menu since APRIL!!! What??? I plan a menu every two weeks but I am terrible at blogging about them. So, I'm taking 3 minutes to post our menu this week. Enjoy! There probably won't be another Meng Menu post until...uh....December? (just kidding...)
-->
Sunday: Sausage, kale and potato soup, rolls
Monday: BBQ pork ribs, chips and dip, watermelon (Happy Labor Day!)
*Tuesday: Chicken cordon blue casserole, green beans
Wednesday: Roasted chicken breasts, mashed potatoes, broccoli w/cheese

Thursday: Breakfast burritos, fruit (Benji's favorite!)
Friday: Out to eat
*Saturday: Creamy garlic chicken, pasta, peas

Sunday: Lasagna, salad (company!)
Monday: Pulled pork sandwiches (left over from a 7lb roast I made 2 weeks ago!), tater tots, apples
Tuesday: Bean and beef burritos, salad
Wednesday: Hot dogs, chips, carrots (kid and husband favorite)
Thursday: Biscuits and gravy, fruit
Friday: Out to eat
Saturday: Potato soup, rolls

I saved $108 with Kroger savings and coupons today. That being said, I spend...ahem...$287 in total. I feel like either grocery prices are going up or my family is eating more. Probably both. 
The *days are new recipes I am trying this week! Thank you Pintrest. 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...