BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Meng Menu


Sunday: Grilled chicken, baked beans, broccoli and cheese
Monday: Broiled Swai fish, rice, green beans
Tuesday: Hot dogs, chips, carrots and apples
Wednesday: Chicken broccoli alfredo, salad
Thursday: Hamburgers, ranch pasta salad, fresh fruit
Friday: Sandwiches, chips, veggies and dip
Saturday: Garlic parmesan chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans 

I went a bit over budget this week: $133.81. BUT I saved $45.32 with my Kroger card and coupons so I feel pretty good about it. Also included in the final tally was kitchen trash bags, razors (holy cow! Why are women's razors so expensive??? Thank goodness they were on sale for $9.99 and I had a $3.00 off coupon!), drier sheets, dishwasher soap, hand soap, Olay face wash, and gum for Aaron. So, all in all, pretty good, I think (can you tell I am repeating this phrase to myself to wipe away the I-went-over-my-budget-guilt? :) 

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...