BAM Family

BAM Family

Labels

Sunday, December 12, 2010

BAM Christmas

I have been missing doing crafts and sewing SO much. School is NOT over yet (Thursday is The. End.) but my load has been a littler lighter (lighter meaning only thirty-seven 2 page papers to grade instead of thirty-seven 5 page page papers and a 15 page paper to write instead of a 100 page thesis to finish). So it was craft time!

I love the blog MADE and when she posted this tutorial the other day, I really wanted to make some of these ornaments for our family. So here is my attempt.


 I still need to make on more "B" but actually, these 3 letters cover everyone in our family plus or last name! I have had so much fun making these.

No comments:

Like this? Share it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...